9/11/11 #2 - "Final Prep for Irene"









Fine Art Prints and Framing




     I came across a few more hurricane pictures this morning, while uploading images from my 8 GB card, so I'll post a couple of them starting now.

     It was the night before Hurricane Irene's impending arrival, and I had spent most of the day prepping our housebarge to - hopefully - ride out the storm with minimal damage. We were fortunate. We received a little damage, but it could have been a heck of a lot worse.

     This view is from our kitchen/dining area, looking southeast towards Jones Beach Island and Ocean Parkway, after Sally and I taped the 10 largest windows - of the 15 there - on the rear wall of our kitchen/dining room.




Camera Data

Canon
Canon EOS 5D
1/30 second
F/4.0
24 mm
125
Aug 27, 2011, 6:34:12 PM
Adobe Photoshop CS Windows


     

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tweet